Cooking TIme : 50 min.
Preparation TIme: 10 min.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- lemon zest
- 1 1//2 cup of All purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup grinded Almonds
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of Baking powder
- Sugar icing
- Sift the flour and mix the baking powder.
- Butter a baking tin for cake and heat the oven on 350 degrees Farheneit
- Split the white from the yolk and beat up to a firm marengue
- Cream together in a bowl the yolks with the sugar
- Add the flour,the grinded Almonds,the lemon zest and the cinnamon
- Add in the batter the marengue with a spatula with soft and circular movements
- Pour the batter into the buttered baking tin and bake it for 50 minutes approximately.
- Sift sugar icing on the top of the warm cake