Preparation Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 50 min.
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 red,1 yellow and 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 clove or garlic smashed
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons of sesame
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and brown on both sides
- add th soya sauce and the honey and let it cook together
- add the lemon juice
- add the sesame
- remove the chicken from the skillet
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat, and stir in the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, mushrooms and onion.
- Cook about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the garlic, and cook and stir about 1 minute
- serve them together