- 1 tablespoon consommé
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of fresh white truffles well washed and finely cut
- ½ crostini, small pieces of toasted bread
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- salt, pepper, butter
- Add consommé to a pan and let it boil with a clove of garlic for a few minutes.
- Remove garlic from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients in the following order: butter (in small pieces), Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice.
- Mix ingredients until butter and Parmesan are fully blended; flavor with salt and pepper and add slices of truffle.
- Let mixture warm up for an instant, then remove from heat and spread on hot crostini.
- Serve immediately.