Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 1 lb self raising flour
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 Golden Smith apples
- 1/2 cup of walnuts/pecans
- 5 tablespoons of cranberries/raisins
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon
- Prepare the filling in a large bowl.
- cut into small pieces the apples and the walnuts.
- add the cranberries,the sugar and breadcrumbs.
- pour the juice of one lemon and mix all the ingredients together
- Combine by hand the flour,olive oil oil,wine and sugar until well blended.
- cut a small part of the dough and open it into a small circle.
- add a tablespoon of the filling and seal the dough in crescent shape
- spread a beaten egg on the top of each mini apple pie and bake them for 30-40 min. in a preheated oven 350 degrees Farhenheit