Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup Samuel Adams Summer Ale (1 bottle)
- 1 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper
- paprika (optional)
Samuel Adams batter or Kurkuti as we call it in Greece, is a fun and easy recipe that takes just 10 minutes to prepare. It is ideal for fried vegetables (especially zucchini) or even seafood like calamari.
- Mix all the ingredients very well and let it for 5 minutes in a bowl
- The batter is ready, just dip your vegetables or seafood in it before you fry them.