Cooking Time: 40 min.
Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 pound mince meat
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- Boil the cabbage till the leaves are tender
- In a large bowl mix the mince meat,the onions,the rice,the parsley,the dill,olive oil,salt and pepper
- Take a leaf of the cabbage and stuff it with the mixture from the bowl
- Roll and secure them with a toothpich or a string
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place the cabbage rolls and pour water,olive oil a pich of salt and pepper. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring and basting with the liquid often.
- when are cooked beat 2 eggs add the juice of 2 lemons and we add spoon by spoon the fluid from the skillet in order to heat the eggs
- Pour the mixture over the cabbage rolls.